Bi-Directional access to NetSuite SRP Projects with Microsoft Project
The NetSuite SRP Add-in for Microsoft Project is available directly from the Office ribbon. Upload or download project data with the click of a button.
Log-into NetSuite with your username and password or use Token-Based Authentication.
Download NetSuite Resources
Add all of your NetSuite project resources to Microsoft Project
- Generic Resources
Add Microsoft Projects to NetSuite SRP
Upload project data from Microsoft Project to NetSuite
- Upload newly created project from Microsoft Project
- Download and modify NetSuite SRP projects in Microsoft Project
- Upload modified projects back into NetSuite SRP
Download Project from NetSuite SRP
Browse a list of your projects in NetSuite and download the project details into Microsoft Project
- Use Microsoft Project to view projects from NetSuite SRP
- Download NetSuite SRP projects for online viewing
- Modify downloaded projects and upload changes into NetSuite SRP
“Project management and planning is now seamless with time and billing, allowing us to work more intelligently and productively than ever before.”
— Scott Quin, Senior Director, Power Costs, Inc.