Get support from knowledgeable developers for knowledgeable developers
Online Support Service
- Knowledge Base, a comprehensive repository of product data, technical information, and articles written by senior Neuron ESB technical staff
- Access to documentation and release notes
- Online submission of service requests with ability to query status
Technical Support Benefits
- Email or online submission of service requests
- Service request analysis and definition
- Service request management, resolution and response
- Architectural reviews prior to production rollouts
- Identification and availability of new product releases
- Technical and architecture training
Architectural reviews and onsite training
Get answers and support from Neuron ESB experts
Peregrine customer support service options
|Best suited for||Customers operating in an environment where technical support is required||Customers running mission critical systems with challenging uptime requirements|
|Support hours||8am - 5pm PST||24 x 7 x 365|
|Response time (SLA)||Level 1 - 2Hrs, Level 2 - 4Hrs, Level 3 – 1 Business Day||Level 1 - 2Hrs, Level 2 - 4Hrs, Level 3 – 1 Business Day|
|Support incidents covered||20 (per year)||50 (per year)|
|Other||Cold Disaster Recovery licenses included||Cold/Warm Disaster Recovery licenses included|
|Training||3 days per year included||3 days per year included|
Read more about Peregrine Connect
To remain competitive, digital-first companies must build, deploy, and integrate applications faster than ever...
Seamlessly connecting project management and billing....
Modernizing legacy systems to improve reliability and reduce costs...
Using environmental variables, Neuron ESB enables you to cleanly separate development, testing, and production...
One of Neuron ESB’s strengths is its ability to serve multiple constituencies under a common set of UI’s a...
Neuron ESB Workflow features the ability to define long-running, fault-tolerant and persisted workflows. Where...