- Automate transaction volume.
- Provide better service to customers through operational efficiency.
- Automate key business processes and integrate essential back-office systems, including customer relationship management and financials to increase visibility and efficiency.
- Limit costs, and leverage existing developer resources and systems where possible.
- Implement Peregrine’s Neuron ESB, optimized for the Microsoft .NET platform.
- Automate manual tasks through web account signups and payments to enable growth and increase service for customers.
- Automate self-service web site serves as a front-end to a highly distributed service-oriented architecture, reducing labor costs, providing the capacity to handle a higher customer volume, and leveraging new and existing systems.
- Improved customer satisfaction as the capacity to handle more customers has increased and processing time has decreased.
- 84% of new web-ordered accounts are now processed within 48 hours where processing once took 7-10 days.
- Integrating systems with Peregrine’s Neuron ESB proved effective at reducing labor costs and handling higher customer data volume, all while leveraging new and existing systems.
- Sped productivity by eliminating manual data entry processes.
- Preserved agility and flexibility to easily handle future business opportunities.
Begin your 30 day
Free Trial Now
|Based In:||Rochester, New York|
|Industry:||Manufacturing & Logistics|
“With key technology investments within the Microsoft .NET platform managing our mission critical transactions, we can focus on our core business and services while driving customer satisfaction and creating value-added services that secure our position as a leader within our industry.”
— Cathi Chinn, Project Management Office and Technology Director, Xerox