Our latest Neuron ESB training was held at the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel on September 12-15. Over the course of those four days our attendees learned about the new capabilities offered in Neuron ESB 3.5 Cumulative Release 4.
Not only were our attendees brought up to speed on new features and improvements from the CU4 Release, but they also learned how to use Neuron ESB’s powerful, long-running and fault-tolerant workflow, application integration, API gateway, messaging and monitoring features to build and deploy efficient, connected solutions.
In addition, we shared how .NET developers can build their own solutions using Neuron ESB, such as using the API Gateway with Swagger and OAuth Support, allowing them to automate business processes, reduce the need for custom development and integrate multiple disparate systems with different messaging, protocol and security characteristics.
Other topics covered included:
- Hierarchical pub-sub topic-based messaging API
- Messaging transports (e.g. Rabbit MQ, MSMQ, TCP)
- Support for WS-Discovery and REST-based monitoring
- Creating service logic using the Business Process Designer
- Swagger, OAuth and API management
- High-availability, operations and deployment scenarios
- Building custom connectors and custom business process steps
- Using Neuron ESB’s built-in connectors (e.g. SAP, Salesforce, NetSuite, Dynamics CRM, database, queueing, FTP, FILE, Microsoft Exchange, SMTP, POP3, etc.)
We hope you can join us at our next Neuron ESB training. Stay tuned for updates! For additional information on Neuron ESB, email us at email@example.com. You can also check out the on-demand information posted on our website: